[fpc-pascal] Using arm-embedded-fpc

Koenraad Lelong fpascal1 at de-brouwerij.be
Wed Oct 23 20:05:31 CEST 2013

op 23-10-13 19:33, Michael Ring schreef:
> I think I remember that we had a discussion on build-id before, it did
> not work on linux but I thought that Florian has created a fix and I
> think I have verified that it works after that on my linux system.
>
> Are you on Linux? And using trunk compiler? If you do not use trunk then
> please try to use it, hopefully the fix is in there.
>
> Michael

Michael,

I downloaded it this morning, svn trunk. And I'm working on linux.
There was indeed a discussion (started jan 23, by me), but I never could
compile an application, actually link the application, it was the same
error. Today I looked into it again, and I hope I found a solution.

Regards,

Koenraad.