[fpc-pascal] Namespaces Support

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Wed Oct 23 14:21:04 CEST 2013

On Wed, October 23, 2013 14:01, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Oct 2013, Fabrício Srdic wrote:
>

>> Thanks!
>>
>> When the fpc 2.7.1 will be released?
>
> Not in the near future. At least one more year, I suspect.

Just for completeness sake (since you mentioned to be new with FPC) - you
may be able to use it earlier in the form of snapshots (see link
"Development" on our WWW page). Once the current trunk version (2.7.x)
will be released, it will have version 2.8.0 (releases have even numbers,
odd numbers are interim versions / snapshots).

Tomas