[fpc-pascal] SqlDB+Firebird - incomplete sql error messages

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 12:34:31 CEST 2013

Hi,

On Thursday 17/10/2013 at 12:03, Michael Van Canneyt  wrote:
> One possibility is that the use of parameters messes up the error
> message ?

Ah, that could be it. I searched tiOPF source code and can't find any
post-processing of DB errors, but I'm still looking. I'll also create
a quick test project using SqlDB directly (with parameters) and see if
I get the same result as before. If so, that would then confirm your
idea of the parameters messing up the error messages.
 Regards,
  Graeme