[fpc-pascal] SqlDB+Firebird - incomplete sql error messages

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu Oct 17 09:37:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

When I run sql insert statements (that I know will cause an error)
using the FlameRobin tool, I get a detailed error message mentioning
which table and field caused the problem.

Using SqlDB (via tiOPF) I only get a cryptic error message where the
table and field names are referenced as "@1" and "@2" respectively,
instead of the real values. See attached screenshot.

Is this an issue with SqlDB, or is it maybe something the tiOPF's
SqlDB persistence layer is doing?

Regards,
  - Graeme -