[fpc-pascal] Re: read cells contents from .xls file

John Lee johnelee0 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:13:08 CEST 2013

I didn't _want_ to use 3rd part products - I didn't really have any choice
if I wanted to get something working in a finite time, given the 1000s of
lines of code to try to hack, then test when I don't really understand them
& the fact that there isn't any easy fpc solution.

Thanks all for you help.
John