[fpc-pascal] Is Nested Procedure Types

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Sat Nov 23 17:29:09 CET 2013

Ok, I had a test program that used a few other units.  Apparently this
had to be placed at the top of my units that used and implemented the
nested callback type.

{$mode objfpc}
{$modeswitch nestedprocvars}

The last question I have is when can I expect to use nested procedure
variables system wide without compiler directives?  What's the hold-up
or reason why the mode is even needed?

Thanks again,