[fpc-pascal] UPnP Component

Dmitry Boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 16:28:02 CET 2013

Denis Poop (seen very often on this list) have asked about this recently.
http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-pascal/2013-June/038577.html

So he might have some work already done or know about the existing solution.

And basic googling brings these results: http://www.whitebear.ch/upnp.htm

http://francois-piette.blogspot.de/2013/02/using-universal-plug-and-play-upnp-with.html

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15531441/how-to-implement-upnp-on-delphi-xe2

thanks,