[fpc-pascal] Trunk seems to break again!?!?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon May 27 13:41:51 CEST 2013

On 27 May 2013, at 09:58, Vincent Snijders wrote:

> I got a different problem on poerpc-darwin with r24621:
> https://fpcbuildserver.firmos.at/job/buildfpc_branch/platform=powerpc-darwin/902/console
> It hangs.

I've fixed this problem. It was caused by the use of an unitialized
value. Make sure to "distclean" first, because otherwise the old,
buggy compiled fpmake version will be used again. Since fpmake has to
be compiled by something else that knows about dependencies anyway
(either a Makefile or some other fpmake), its dependencies should be
properly specified so that an fpmake is compiled when any of its
included files changes.

Jonas