[fpc-pascal] Examples of tiOPF logging in the wild

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu May 16 16:02:08 CEST 2013

On 2013-05-16 14:27, vfclists . wrote:
> I want to use tiLogToGUI, but I am not happy with the amount of screen
> space it takes. Is there some way it can be adapted or themed to be tidier
> or smaller?

Simply edit the tiLogToGUI unit for your chosen toolkit (VCL, LCL or
fpGUI), and edit the CreateForm() method to suite your needs.

> The code gives the impression that it can be embedded or extended in
> another form or is that a misconception on my part?

That is indeed true, and hence the reason for the FormParent property. I
have heard of other developer that used this in Delphi, but I have never
tried to embedded in inside another form myself.

Seeing that you posted here, I'll assume you are using LCL. The next
question would be: "Does LCL support reparenting of components or
forms?" I have no idea.

Tip:
In future I suggest you post tiOPF related questions in the tiOPF
support newsgroups. You will find more tiOPF experienced users there,
and probably a better change of getting answers.

    http://tiopf.sourceforge.net/Support.shtml

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/