[fpc-pascal] AT-SPI fpc compatible ?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed May 8 10:56:00 CEST 2013

Am 08.05.2013 10:46, schrieb Fred van Stappen:
> > To my knowledge, you are the first to ask about it.
> >
> > Michael.
>
> OK, guys, i apologize. It was not the wright way to do things moving.
> Now, if you can be cooler, i asked that because, like you, i was very
> surprised that some blind developers says me that they really want to
> use fpc but nothing was done for them. Thus i have seek for some doc
> about at-spi and finded quasi nothing.
> If my mail was shocking, it was because i was shoched myself that i
> did not care about those people while developing...
As already written: it was less shocking regarding the content, but the
way you sent it :P
> And i want to contribute and translate the at-spi C header (if there
> are one).
The C headers are documented here (I don't know where they are located
though):
https://developer.gnome.org/at-spi-cspi/stable/
Also useable might be this:
http://accessibility.kde.org/developer/atk.php#coreclasses
> And if somebody have any knowledge about that, it will be welcome.
As Michael wrote you should take a look at the h2pas tool that's
distributed with FPC.

Regards,
Sven