[fpc-pascal] AT-SPI fpc compatible ?

Fred van Stappen fiens at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 10:46:43 CEST 2013

> To my knowledge, you are the first to ask about it.
>
> Michael.

OK, guys, i apologize. It was not the wright way to do things moving.
Now, if you can be cooler, i asked that because, like you, i was very surprised that some blind developers says me that they really want to use fpc but nothing was done for them. Thus i have seek for some doc about at-spi and finded quasi nothing.
If my mail was shocking, it was because i was shoched myself that i did not care about those people while developing...
And i want to contribute and translate the at-spi C header (if there are one).
And if somebody have any knowledge about that, it will be welcome.