[fpc-pascal] AT-SPI fpc compatible ?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed May 8 10:16:49 CEST 2013

Am 08.05.2013 10:07, schrieb Fred van Stappen:
> >Hello.
> >I want add access to AT-SPI interface.
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assistive_Technology_Service_Provider_Interface  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assistive_Technology_Service_Provider_Interface>
>
> >Does it exist a pascal header for that ?
> >Does anybody know how to do it, via fpc, not lcl ?
> >Thanks.
>
> Toc, toc, toc, is there anybody here ?
It might help if you wouldn't start a new question by answering to a
mail in an existing thread. I needed to search your first mail first,
because it wasn't listed on the top level of the threads and you didn't
directly answer to your previous message either...
> Nobody have some experience with AT-SPI and FPC ?
> For example, Lazarus is working with ORCA but the application compiled with Lazarus does not work with ORCA.
> Could somebody help me to use AT_SPI with pure fpc (no LCL) ?
> Thanks.
>
> PS : It is a shame that FPC does not care about assistive technology.
It is not about not caring. You must not forget that FPC as well as
Lazarus are developed in the free time of us developers. So it's more
likely that things are implemented that are interesting to the devs. If
you want to change something about missing support for assistive
technology: patches are welcome (I know that this may sound harsh, but
this is how it works). Or put up a bounty...

Regards,
Sven