[fpc-pascal] systemh.inc(117, 16) Error: Duplicate identifier "FarPointer"

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Tue May 7 10:57:41 CEST 2013

Eric Kom wrote:
> On 07/05/2013 10:12, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> Eric Kom wrote:
>>> Good day,
>>>
>>> Compile failed.
>>> Please see below the error/bug.
>>>
>>> svn up
>>> make clean
>>> make OVERRIDEVERSIONCHECK=1 NOGDB=1 OPT='-O- -gl -Xs-' all
>>
>> You've already posted that, this isn't a chatroom and you don't have
>> to repeat yourself.
>>
> I know that it is not a chatroom, I didn't the respond maybe my mailbox
> has a problem.

There is a full archive of all messages at
http://lists.freepascal.org/lists/fpc-pascal/ Your question shows up
there, so there I think you need to start asking yourself whether there
might be other reasons that it wasn't answered.

Now *WHY* are you trying to compile with that override, despite being
told by one of the core developers not to?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk