[fpc-pascal] What library would be recommended for creating pdf file (print invoices)

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu May 2 10:38:28 CEST 2013

On 02/05/13 09:11, Adrian Maier wrote:
> Which one would you recommend to me   (taking into account the API
> cleanliness)  ?

I think that very much depends on you. Each developer would have their
own preference and requirements. I can add that we use the pdf engine in
fpGUI for all our commercial reporting and invoicing needs, and it works
very well. With little effort it could be made into a non-gui component.
99% of the code is non-gui anyway - the remaining 1% is simply that it
pulls in a "print preview" dialog from fpGUI.

I can't really compare the pdf engine in fpGUI to the others, because I
have never used any of the others. If you want to see some of what the
fpGUI report engine can do, take a look at the reporting demo

  - Graeme -

More information about the fpc-pascal mailing list