[fpc-pascal] Synchronize(dummyproc) with Linux.

Fred van Stappen fiens at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 13:25:36 CEST 2013

> that is the slowest system (by a big margin) I have
> available.

Im very interested by the result.
But i continue to think there is something strange with synchronize(). In my logic, synchronize(dummyproc) must have NO effect on the parent thread.
And it have.
I can imagine (and accept) that synchronize(Graphicproc) have effect on parent thread but synchronize(dummyproc), that i can not understand (and accept).
PS : Im busy to upgrade from 2.6.2 to 2.7.1 (what a hell to do a upgrade !) and gonna try queue(dummyproc) instead and say the result.
Thanks