[fpc-pascal] Re: Feature proposal: function-based assignment operatorst

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 29 11:59:37 CET 2013

Am 29.03.2013 11:21 schrieb "Mark Morgan Lloyd" <
markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk>:
> I, for one, see absolutely nothing wrong with += etc. since it's an
unambiguous idiom which came into use decades ago and is now almost
universally understood. Things like ptr++ or Inc(ptr) are far more
pernicious.

The "normal" C-like operators as we currently support them aren't
completely bad (I use them myself here and there), but suggestions like
"min=" are too much.

Regards,
Sven