[fpc-pascal] Re: Declaration of arrays

Rainer Stratmann rainerstratmann at t-online.de
Tue Jun 18 22:22:02 CEST 2013

 On Tuesday 18 June 2013 22:10:51 you wrote:
> Am 18.06.2013 22:02, schrieb Rainer Stratmann:
> >> As for easy migration from C, do you really
> >> think removing "0 .." (approximately 4 characters) is a benefit?
> >
> > Yes of course. In large programs it is helping you to be correct all the
> > time when migrating code. See also the statement of  Alberto.
>
> You can use the argument of Alberto in a different sense: migration is
> easier but people might make mistakes when reading the code.

Yes that is with all kind of information if you don't have backgrund
knowledge. But in this case there aren't much possibilities of
misunderstanding the code. And it is not that difficult to understand than for
example some kind of object oriented programming.

As reading your statement between the lines I think you would like to refuse
the suggestion, right?