[fpc-pascal] Application.onChangeComponentCount ?

Fred van Stappen fiens at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 15 12:11:08 CEST 2013

Hello.

Is there a plan to add a function like Application.onChangeComponentCount ?

I want to catch a signal when a new form is created (or deleted).
I know that the best way is to create a parent form and from this use the form.oncreate event.
But if the form has no parent the only way to know if a new form was created (or deleted) is to check if Application.ComponentCount was changed. (with a timer)
So i will be happy if a function like  "Application.onChangeComponentCount" is added in Application class.

But maybe there is a other way to know if a new form was created (or deleted) ?

Thanks.