[fpc-pascal] is there a ready to use FPC Cross compiler x86-Linux -> MIPS-linux?

Dennis Poon dennis at avidsoft.com.hk
Sun Jun 9 18:56:59 CEST 2013

Marco,
Thanks.

I ran:
make crossinstall INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/dennis/fpc CPU_TARGET=mips
OS_TARGET=linux BINUTILSPREFIX=/usr/mips-linux-gnu/bin/

make clean all install INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/dennis/fpc CPU_TARGET=mips
OS_TARGET=linux BINUTILSPREFIX=/usr/mips-linux-gnu/bin/

both went without errors.

However, when I type fpc anywhere, it should just use the original fpc
in /usr/bin
instead of the my own fpc folder

Also, in Lazarus, it still report /usr/bin/fpc does not support mips-linux.

Should I go into the .lazarus folder in my user folder and change the
environmentoptions.xml
from <CompilerFilename Value="/usr/bin/fpc">
to <CompilerFilename Value="/home/dennis/fpc">
?

Frankly, I don't understand why I have to BOTH change the compiler path
AND change the project's option "Code Generation"->"Target Platform".
That looks redundant to me.

Anyone has any idea will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Dennis