[fpc-pascal] is there a ready to use FPC Cross compiler x86-Linux -> MIPS-linux?

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 8 09:53:16 CEST 2013

On 08.06.2013 08:53, Dennis Poon wrote:
> On debian squeeze, I installed*fpc 2.6.0-9*
> and I followed the instruction "svn checkout
> http://svn.freepascal.org/svn*/fpc/trunk* fpc"
> which I believe is the latest version of fpc source code
>
> then I followed the instruction to try to compile * ppmipsel.lpi* but

Hmph... I didn't see that the wiki article contained something about the
Lazarus project file. Sorry. Please completely ignore the "Building with
Lazarus" part and do the "Building with the makefiles". Only the latter
is the officially supported way, the former is for compiler development
only. I'll delete that part to avoid further confusion...

Regards,
Sven