[fpc-pascal] Placing binary data (resources) in object files?

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 23:46:05 CEST 2013

Yes, it will be. I am working on releasing the next version of my open
source game library which. It includes many new features including static
linking (no external dependencies, lib sdl2 rc1, lib tesselation,
lib openssl on windows, full opengles support, android support is getting
closer) which all go well linking resources inside your apps (I'll have at
least two new instructional videos).

http://baregame.org

The makeres tool will be bundled with it (along with sources) and the
Lazarus IDE will use it by default when you start a bare game project.

I expect it to be maybe next week will be when I get the new release out.