[fpc-pascal] how to generate Free Pascal program for Open source router OpenWrt?

Dennis dec12 at avidsoft.com.hk
Tue Jun 4 16:50:30 CEST 2013

I wrote a free pascal program in ubuntu Linux and wanted to deploy it to
run in a netgear router through open router firmware OpenWrt.
To test it, I copied the program into a OpenWrt virtualbox virtual
machine but when I ran it, it said:
[ 1891.890545] MyprogramName[1573] general protection ip:bf8e3f86
sp:bf8e2cd4 error:0 Segmentation fault

I suspect it's because my compile target is wrong but I thought OpenWrt
is already based on linux.
Please, in the CPU family, I cannot find the one used by Netgear router
which is Atheros AR7161

Can anyone give me some directions ?

Thanks a lot.

Dennis