[fpc-pascal] RE: FPIDE 1.0.6

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at hajny.biz
Wed Jul 31 18:02:36 CEST 2013

On Wed, July 31, 2013 12:05, Matúš Kudláč wrote:
> No, I have got FPC 1.0.6. Maybe I will be able to use FPC 1.0.10. Is that
> more stable? Are there some stability problems with that version?

As already indicated previously, the most relevant information for you is
obtained by simply testing it on your own use cases and in your own
environment. Nevertheless, you can obviously also have a look at bugs
reported for that particular version and categories relevant for you in
our bugs repository.

As an example, filtering for product version 1.0.10 and category text-mode
IDE shows 44 bug records. Not all of these are real bugs, because there
are also feature requests, etc., and not all bugs might be selected this
way due to incomplete or incorrect input provided by the original bug
reporter, but it gives you some indication at least.

Tomas