[fpc-pascal] Lazarus produces Fatal: Internal error 200602035

Dennis Poon dennis at avidsoft.com.hk
Tue Jul 30 06:22:06 CEST 2013

I will create a bug report.
Basically, after removing block by block and test again, the cause seems
to be :
-in a unit
-define a class with a method with inline directive
-in that method implementation, create a try except end block and in the
except section, do some assignment involving the exception object

       try
       except
         on E: exception do begin
           localVar := E.Message;