[fpc-pascal] Re: JVM backend and language restrictions

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Thu Jul 11 15:07:07 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-11 11:34, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> Has that person read this:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/FPC_JVM/Language

Wow, things are really hard to find in the wiki.

 * No link to that page mentioned, from it's parent page
    http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/FPC_JVM
 * No mention of that link in the JVM category
    http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Category:JVM
etc...

No wonder we hear of so many people frustrated with not finding
information about FPC (or Lazarus). This is now the second discussion in
a week I have had with somebody new to FPC, that simply can't find
information (both actually related to mobile development with FPC).
Hell, I've used FPC since 2006 and I couldn't even find this info.

Anyway, I'll do my bit and pass the URL mention on, and add links to the
wiki.

Regards,
  G.