[fpc-pascal] Wiki licensing

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 8 19:36:50 CEST 2013

On 08.07.2013 13:14, Noah Silva wrote:
> As for platforms...
>
> I remember testing the m68k build on my Atari ST/TT.  I remember it
> being discontinued after that though, so I suppose it's been
> re-resurrected, probably the TOS/GEM support is dead though.

I did not yet test the Atari port. Also the m68k code generator is not
yet stable enough again and at least for the next few months it does not
look like I'll work on it that much (university and such...). But I
nevertheless plan to continue the work I have started, since I have a
little Coldfire board next to me which wants to be used :)

Regards,
Sven