[fpc-pascal] FYI: initial .rc resource script writer

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 08:23:08 CEST 2013

I've been looking at bug 24482 [Feature request] Expand fpcres with
resource compiler feature

Written an initial version of an .rc writer as well as a test program
that acts as a resource decompiler: reads an .exe and writes out
resource files and an .rc script.
Note that it's not finished yet (see todo remarks in the code), but I'll
continue on with the .rc reader first and try and improve them both at
the same time.

The files are in a repository:
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero/fpc_laz_patch_playground/src
directory resource

When done I'll submit a patch to the bug.

Associated forum post:
http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,21007.msg125236.html#msg125236

Test results/comments/suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Reinier