[fpc-pascal] Linker Error: what does this mean?

Gerhard Scholz gs at g--s.de
Fri Jan 25 14:33:33 CET 2013

Sorry, I forgot how to file a bug report. Either somebody explains me,
please, or uses this information:

I created a smaller test program which produces the same error.

The test files can be found here:
http://mewal.com/test.zip (161 kB) or
http://mewal.com/test.7z (21 kB)

If someone wants to have it, of course I can also mail the files.

Gerhard