[fpc-pascal] Re: State of fcl-stl generics lib

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Sun Jan 20 11:15:11 CET 2013

On Sat, 19 Jan 2013, leledumbo wrote:

> No one seems to see: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=23654 :(

As I have explained several times on the mailing lists, the core team
does not really use generics. That means that issues/bugs with generics
are given less attention than other bugs. Not because we do not care,
but simply because no-one feels confident enough
(or so I suspect, I know I don't).

I have added the tree implementation:
I have just checked compilation, and added a copyright header.

Many thanks for this contribution !

If someone feels like maintaining the fcl-stl and caring about bugs in it,
feel free to volunteer. I will give you appropriate rights to deal with it.

Michael.