[fpc-pascal] make: -iVSPTPSOTO: Command not found

Geoffray Levasseur-Brandin jeff.levasseur at free.fr
Tue Jan 15 18:37:51 CET 2013

Hi all,

I've made a little script to make and install FPC in a subdirectory with the
standard hierarchy on Unixes and that runs quite good even if fpc is not yet
installed... Maybe this can help!

Anyway, you've got it joined. Just copy it to your fpc source dir, run it that
way :
  PREFIX="opt/fpc" fpc.build.sh

When the process is terminated it gives more instruction about what have to be
done to finish.

It's ready for cross compilation as you can give the target arch as the first
parameter (Linux, x86_64, i686 or arm are the only supported by the script)
but not tested yet.
The second (or fist if no arch is given) parameter is a libtool's destdir
equivalent usefull for packaging. An interesting thing is to use PREFIX var to
set installation prefix.

It's build arround a generic packaging script that we use on a distribution
I'm co-developping so there may be unneeded test and or operations,
particularly with documentation, man and info.

Regards,