[fpc-pascal] Does FPC 2.8.0 can actually still be called Pascal ?

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Thu Feb 28 01:18:47 CET 2013

On 02/27/2013 05:50 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> FPC now definitely finds itself in the Jascal.NET territory. ;-)
> Regards, - Graeme -

That's probably needed here.  I think it's a great idea to embrace a new
name for some future version that includes innovations.  Pascal has been
forced into a bracket it ought-not-be.

Jascal DOES look cool ;-)

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
15843 Garrison Circle
Austin, TX 78717

https://aurawin.com

Aurawin is a great new way to store, share, and explore all your content
featuring our innovative cloud social computing platform.