[fpc-pascal] Re: JSON dates

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 13:03:09 CET 2013

On 21-2-2013 12:18, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2013-02-21 09:59, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
>> Is this ISO 8601 format currently the most widely used? It seems the
>> most sane to me.
>
> Yes, that is the safest and most understood format.
So the JSON date wars have more or less ceased then?
Anyway, doesn't matter, I can always adapt the code to read other
formats. Having some readable format instead of the tdatetime float is
already progress.

> In the tiOPF project I created
Thanks, I have already written some code meanwhile.

And yes, I know tiopf's unit tested, where to get it etc... ;)