[fpc-pascal] OT a bit - Planet Object Pascal

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun Feb 17 19:37:28 CET 2013

> What I (and Florian) are trying to say is that our limited time is better spent
> on coding than on spreading the news of FPC. But no-one is stopping you from
> spreading the news, on the contrary. We'll be glad that you do, because it means
> you think FPC is worth the effort.
>
> Trying to convince us to spread the news, however, is wasted effort.

i know exactly this feeling... it is like doing custom programing... i can/will
do that and those contracting it will pay me for that development... i won't
write it and then try to make money selling it so they can get it for less
cost... they can recoup their costs for development by reselling it themselves...

pretty much the same... i'm not a marketer or a salesman... i will sell you
something i have if you come to me looking for it but i won't cold call you or
shove it in your face trying to get you to buy it...