[fpc-pascal] Compiling arm-embedded fpc

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Sun Feb 17 17:50:14 CET 2013

Hi Florian, I am not sure if this was completely clear to you, this
problem only seems to exist on linux, my primary platform is mac, there
this is not necessary, also not on windows.

After Koenraad expirienced this problem on 30.01.2013 I tried on my
Fedora 18 linux system and found the same problem he described (He was
using an opensuse system).

As you are talking about the mingw cross assembler/linker (isn't that
mostly for windows? Might of course be that I am wrong on this one) I am
not quite sure if you tried this on linux.

my build target was arm-none-eabi, using vanilla binutils 2.23.1 from
ftp.gnu.org, built on fedora 18 x86_64

Michael