[fpc-pascal] OT a bit - Planet Object Pascal

Frank Church vfclists at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 14:10:43 CET 2013

On 17 February 2013 12:48, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
> Florian Klämpfl wrote:
>>
>> Am 17.02.2013 10:53, schrieb ik:
>>>
>>> Pascal is only one programming language I use, and only for hobby, not
>>> for make a living,
>>

>> The same applies here.
>>
>>> and that's partly because of you.
>>

>> Well and partly you :) I'am pretty sure that some of the developers
>> would blog about their work if somebody pays them for blogging. But you
>> don't do so (obviously I understand this), they have to earn their
>> living by other means.
>

> And sometimes, having a high-profile blogger pushing one particular product
> can be counterproductive since he ends up a figure of fun.

Would the said high-profile blogger be Zarko of delphi.about.com, who
is referenced here -
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/12/11/verity_stob_sons_of_kahn/.
Fear not, Zarko has ceased blogging on delphi.about.com since January
13 to work at Embarcadero. Perhaps he could be enticed to blog for
Lazarus and FPC

> --
> Mark Morgan Lloyd
> markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk
>
> [Opinions above are the author's, not those of his employers or colleagues]

Frank Church