[fpc-pascal] Xcode 4.6 Objective pascal template does not work

Dennis Poon dennis at avidsoft.com.hk
Fri Feb 15 17:22:09 CET 2013

As told by the objectivepascal web site,
I download and installed the template
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28343282/ObjP/Xcode_Templates.html

however, when I compiled an IOS project, it stuck at the unit not found
iPhoneAll.pas
I tried to give it a full path by changing it to:

uses
   iPhoneAll in
'/Developer/FreePascalCompiler/fpc-2.6.0/packages/cocoaint/utils/uikit-skel/src/iPhoneAll.pas',
   Test1AppDelegateU;

but then, I got
iPhoneAll.pas(19,3) Fatal: Can't find unit AnonClassDefinitionsUikit
used by iPhoneAll

It seems like a loop of problems so I am stuck.

I tried to run the make-ios-headers.sh script but it said:
$ sh make-ios-headers.sh
iOS SDK base path
"/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.Platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.2.sdk"
not found, specify it as the first parameter to this script.
Note that this parser version has only been verified to work with the
iOS SDK 4.2

I worried even if I fixed the parameter, it will still have n more
problems. Anyone succeeded in using xcode 4.6 for free pascal?

Thanks in advance for any tips.

Dennis