[fpc-pascal] Configuration file handling

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Sat Feb 16 00:08:39 CET 2013

I would not use INI if the systems are writing data.  While I've had
plenty of success reading INI files in parallel - I seem to recall that
the file is just streamed out without regard to which version is on
disk.  I think the file is completely refreshed.

I recommend using a DBMS system of some sort for read/write ops in parallel.

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
15843 Garrison Circle
Austin, TX 78717

https://aurawin.com

Aurawin is a great new way to store, share, and explore all your content
featuring our innovative cloud social computing platform.