[fpc-pascal] Free Pascal 2.6.4-rc1 released!

Torsten Bonde Christiansen tc at epidata.info
Mon Dec 30 20:28:18 CET 2013

On 2013-12-30 14:33, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Dec 2013, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
>

>> On Mon, 30 Dec 2013, Torsten Bonde Christiansen wrote:
>>

>>> Bug reported as:
>>> http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=25469
>>>
>>> Including patch and program with test.
>>
>> Thank you, I will have a look ASAP.
>
> The test program compiles and runs fine without a patch applied.
> What am I supposed to see ?
For me it still fails at parsing line no 31, however the problem is in
PScanner.pp:1400.

The Result (TToken) variable is not set at any point, hence with your
compilation it may return a valid result, but mine fails.

I believe my patch still applies, so please take a look the PScanner.pp
code before ruling it out.

Regards,
Torsten Christiansen.