[fpc-pascal] Announcing PUMA Repository

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun Dec 15 15:55:17 CET 2013

On 12/15/2013 8:41 AM, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 14 Dec 2013, at 21:52, waldo kitty wrote:
>
>> On 12/14/2013 8:00 AM, Jonas Maebe wrote:
[...]
>>> No, because the MIME header seems to be invalid.
>>
>> thunderbird had no problem decoding the post...
>
> As mentioned, that's because your copy probably wasn't base64-encoded in the
> first place.

i must have missed that part about /my copy/ in the original statement :?

how can my copy be different from your copy if everyone in the list gets a copy
of the same message via the same originating source from the same originating
writer's software? yes, i know that news groups are also fed from the list which
simply adds another hop in the path...

>>> It seems more like that there's a buggy mail server in the path (there
>>> was no base64-encoded part in the message I received).
>>
>> ummm... that strange block that you quoted was exactly that base64 encoded
>> part! i copied it exactly as you sent it and pasted it into the site i
>> pointed you to...
>
> Jonas Maebe <> Johannes W. Dietrich.

:oops: please accept my apologies for the mix up :oops: i tend to concentrate on
the content and don't always pay attention to who wrote the message...