[fpc-pascal] how to load openssl 32bit library in Lnet on centos 64 bit?

Dennis Poon dennis at avidsoft.com.hk
Fri Dec 6 17:52:34 CET 2013

My ssl server program (using Lnet) was written and tested on Linux 32 bit.

The VPS I rented unfortunately is running CentOS 64 bit.

Although I have already installed the following 32 bit libs

yum install glibc.i686
yum install libstdc++.i686
yum install openssl.i686

However, when I run my ssl server program at the CentOS 64 bit, the
program runs ok except it could not load the openssl library.

It failed at lNetSSL.pp    CreateSSLContext

Can anyone teach me how to install openssl 32 bit on centos 64 bit and
force lnet to load the 32bit openssl, not the 64 bit?

Dennis