[fpc-pascal] aggpas examples

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Aug 21 05:16:54 CEST 2013

On 8/20/2013 17:11, David Emerson wrote:
> I am trying to compile some of the aggpas examples included with lazarus, but I
> am getting errors upon errors.

the first thing is what errors? "we" do appreciate your confidence in our
telepathic and remote viewing abilities but some things just cannot be handled
in either of these manners ;)

then there are (at least) these questions

1. what OS?
2. what version of FPC?
3. how is your FPC installed? package or from SVN?