[fpc-pascal] Re: Odyssey: SSockets and Threads.

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Apr 29 20:18:40 CEST 2013

On 4/29/2013 13:29, silvioprog wrote:
> Well, I messed up badly, sorry again.
>
> I don't know if that would solve the problem, but if they prefer, we can delete
> me from the FPC lists, because I have no intention to piracy. Will be discretion
> of yours guys. x(

speaking only for myself: i think you have learned the lesson and there's no
reason to kick you out of these lists...

what others do to clean up the mistake on their systems is up to them. of
course... there may be a method to have the article cancelled from gmane and the
other news servers that propagate the list in news format... the question is if
the cancelmsg will propagate thru those news servers and be honored...