[fpc-pascal] fcl-stl in 2.6.2 packaged release (not source code)

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Sat Apr 20 05:57:54 CEST 2013

Recently someone asked me a question which I answer using fcl-stl units,
however the OP who uses 2.6.2 installed using the installer said the
compiler can't find those g* units. Another person reports the same thing on
linux. Does 2.6.2 packaged release missing this package? Because it does in
2.6.0, despite the source download contains the package.