[fpc-pascal] Hashes and CRCs

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Fri Apr 5 12:12:09 CEST 2013

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 2013-04-04 23:20, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>> DCPcrypt (in terms of FPC, Lazarus et-al) currently lives in a Git
>> repository in the Lazarus-CCR project on SourceForge.
>

> On a side note:
>   Probably not the best place for such a project. That also goes for
> many other project in Lazarus-CCR. It is very hidden in Lazarus-CCR, and
> often overlooked by internet searches. It really should be in its own
> top-level project on SourceForge or Github.

I agree, Google completely overlooked it when I was searching last
night. I don't see why it should be put into CCR etc. when it's readily
available from the original author, unless of course he's chosen to do so.

The truth is that FPC/Lazarus are still lacking something like Torry,
and much of the freeware libraries or source that used to be indexed by
it is probably now unavailable.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk