[fpc-pascal] Hashes and CRCs

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Thu Apr 4 23:36:03 CEST 2013

Noting discussion of a couple of weeks ago re. HMAC_SHA1 and FPC's hash
package, I've just been hunting for Tiger and have found
http://www.cityinthesky.co.uk/opensource/DCPcrypt which looks interesting:

Encryption Algorithms  Hash Algorithms
Blowfish               Haval
Cast 128               MD4
Cast 256               MD5
DES, 3DES              RipeMD-128
Ice, Thin Ice, Ice2    RipeMD-160
IDEA                   SHA-1
Mars                   SHA-256, SHA-384, SHA-512
Misty1                 Tiger
RC2, RC4, RC5, RC6
Rijndael (the AES)
Serpent
Tea
Twofish

Also, anybody doing traditional datacomms work might find crcm_cat.pas
and crcmodel.pas from
http://www.wolfgang-ehrhardt.de/crc_hash_2013-01-07.zip useful, there's
times I'd have murdered for a decent 4-bit CRC to fit a gap in a header.
Same author also has implementation of other crypto and hash stuff
including Skipjack, all believed good for FPC
http://www.wolfgang-ehrhardt.de/

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk