[fpc-pascal] newbie question: using fpc in linux

Tony Caduto tony.caduto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 17:03:07 CEST 2013

If your just doing Web Development you can cross compile for linux on
windows,  it's not that bad,  you do need to build the cross compiler and
then copy some of the linux libs to your development pc.  It's totally
possible and then you just copy the compiled app to your server,  you don't
need fpc on the server at all