[fpc-pascal] OT: Creating a site to contain Pascal units, libraries etc

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 01:04:01 CET 2012

Hello,

There are many places such as GitHub, Google Code, Sourceforge etc,
that hosts a lot of open source projects, libraries etc for
FPC/Pascal.
On the other hand we have fppkg that can have repositories and able to
allow us remote download and install of code.

Ruby has the following web site that allow you to find and have a
single place to install such things:
https://rubygems.org/

I think that web site like this, with the ability to add fppkg sources
that other can look for and install will benefit everyone, reduce
duplicate work, and
help us find Pascal tools :)

What do you think ?

Ido

* I sent it originally for FPC-Others, but it does not appear there
even in the archive