[fpc-pascal] fcl-db components missing from 2.6.0 (Lazarus winx64 bin inst)

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Mon Oct 29 17:14:54 CET 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a build box on Win8 x64.  I can't get Lazarus to
compile my project.  It fails because it uses postgresql, mysql and
oracle units.

The postgresql compiles units are missing from compiled units folder.
The actual source is listed in the source.  Their code-tools system does
find the unit when I hot-click the unit.

I'm going to FPC/Laz build from svn/source but I just wanted to post
here to see what was the cause...

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
512.574.6298
http://aurawin.com/

Aurawin is a great new way to store, share, and enjoy your
photos, videos, music and more.