[fpc-pascal] TurboPower FlashFiler for Free Pascal

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 15:50:40 CEST 2012

On 2012-10-23 14:34, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be wrote:

> If I understand Graeme correctly, he wants it compiled-in (i.e. without
> dll). SQLite is a separate DLL.

Correct. We have an application that can be deployed in two ways.
Client/Server which uses Firebird RDBMS and Apache Web Server. We also
want to deploy that app as a single-user stand-alone app. We already
have a built-in web server - now we are looking at a built-in
(compiled-in) database server.

I'm thinking in lines of something more modern that TDbf for example.

Regards,
  - Graeme -