[fpc-pascal] bunxh.inc(24, 52) Fatal: Syntax error, ":" expected but "identifier NSET" found

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 20:40:49 CEST 2012

2012/10/6 Florian Klämpfl <florian at freepascal.org>:

> Well, if somebody does testing and provides the necessary fixes, it can
> be done. I will not waste time with it because I personally consider it
> as a problem of the linux package system and not FPC's problem.

It can be solved in Ubuntu, its just a bit more tricky. Now I will
have to build and package 2.6.0 debs for Ubuntu 12.04 in Launchpad
first before I can attempt to to build 2.6.x for 12.04.

I was just hoping it would just work from 2.4.4 to 2.6.1 out of the
box so I could have my automatic nightly 2.6.1 debs up and running
tonight and can then concentrate on packaging Lazarus 1.0.x.